寂静岭2翻译
LZ一个单词对一个中文词语的翻译方法是不可行的,只有非常简单的英语句子能这样翻译.我要这样翻译没人看得懂。
以下是我听写并亲自翻译的,LZ一定要追分。
我是看到LZ也是寂静岭的爱好者,并乐于了解剧情,才愿意花功夫翻译给LZ,但LZ给的分确实太少了吧。
In my restless dreams,I see that town.Silent Hill.
在我无尽的梦里,我看到了那个小镇,寂静岭.
You promise you'd take me there again someday.
你答应过你以后会再带我到那里去.
But you never did.
但你再没有带我去过.
Well,I'm alone there now...
好吧,我现在在那里了,一个人...
In our "special place"...Waiting for you...
在我们的"特别地方"...一直等着你...
I got a letter.The name on the envelope said "Mary".My wife's name...
我收到一封信,信封上的名字是"Mary".我妻子的名字...
It's ridiculous,couldn't possibly be true...
真是可笑,不可能是真的...
That's what I keep telling my self...
我一直这样告诉我自己...
A dead person can't write a letter.
一个死人是不能写信的.
Mary died of that damn disease three years ago.
Mary三年前死于一场严重的疾病
So then why am I look for her?
那么为什么我还在找她呢?
Our "special place"...
我们的"特别地方"...
What could she mean?
什么意思呢?
This whole town was our special place.
整个小镇都是我们的"特别地方".
Does she mean the park on the lake?
她指的是湖边的公园吗?
We spent the whole day there.Just the two of us,staring at the water.
我们在那里度过了一整天.只有我们两个,望着那湖水.
Could Mary really be there?
Mary真的在哪里吗?
Is she really alive...waiting for me?
她真的还活着...等着我?