看了暮光之城的人,知道这首的歌的中文翻译么flightless bird american mouth
Flightless Bird, American Mouth(破碎的梦想,自由的宣言)
I was a quick wet boy(我是一个贫穷的男人)
diving too deep for coins(为了生活苦苦的追寻)
All of your street light eyes(城市冰冷的物质眼神)
wide on my plastic toys(肆无忌惮打量我的天真)
Then when the cops closed the fair(当世界再无公平二字)
I cut my long baby hair(我痛心斩断我的幼稚)
Stole me a dog-eared map (唯一的路途也已迷失)
and called for you everywhere(到处呼唤你的名字)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的梦想)
jealous,(充满了妒忌)
weeping (回荡着哭泣)
or lost you,(还是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill looming(都成了泡沫般的回忆)
Now I'm a fat house cat(我是一个一无是处的家伙)
Nursing my sore blunt tongue(舔着伤口缩回自己的小窝)
Watching the warm poison rats (透过与现实的厚厚隔膜)
curl through the wide fence cracks(看着恶心的人一一走过)
Pissing on magazine photos(他们搔首弄姿的炫耀自我)
Those fishing lures (肮脏的交易)
thrown in the cold And clean (如此冰冷清澈)
blood of Christ mountain stream(让善良与仁慈血流成河)
Have I found you(我是否找到了你?)
Flightless bird, (破碎的梦想)
grounded (渐渐失落)
bleeding (渗着鲜血)
or lost you, (还是失去了你?)
american mouth(自由的宣言)
Big pill (夸张的承诺)
stuck going down(不再执着)
看看这个如何 ?