gossip girl 的旁白

最近在看热博美剧《Gossip girl》,蛮喜欢里面的旁白。没事就收录下来,就当学点英语。

Gossip girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite.

这是你们窥探曼哈顿上流社会的唯一渠道。

Who am I? That’s one secret I’ll never tell…

我是谁?这是不能说的秘密。

X.O.X.O, gossip girl.

Season 1

1.1 Hey ,upper east siders, gossip girl here, and I have the biggest news ever.

嘿,上东区的富贵闲人们,绯闻少女驾到。我爆料史上最劲爆的绯闻。

One of my ma sources, Melanine91, sends us this….

头条消息,来自Melanine91。

Spotted at grand central, bags in hand, Serena Van der Woodsen .

Serena Van der Woodsen,在中央车站,拎着包。

Was it only a year ago our “it “girl mysteriously disappeared for “boarding school”?

这不是那个一年前,神秘消失,转学到“寄宿学校”的风云人物?

And just as suddenly, she ‘s back.

而突然之间,她回来了。

Don’t believe me. See for yourselver.

不相信我。眼见为实。

Lucky for us ,lanie91 sent proof. Thank you!

幸运的是,lanie91发来了证据。

Spotted… Lonely boy .Can’t believe the love of his life has returned…If she knew who he was .

哦,寂寞男孩。不敢相信他一生的挚爱回来了。。。要是她认识他就好了。

But everyone knows Serena ,and everyone is talking. Wonder what Blair Waldorf thinks.

但人人都认识Serena,而且都在谈论。不知道Blair Waldorf怎么想。

Sure they’re B.F.S. ,but we always thought Blair’s boyfiend Nate had a thing for Serena.

当然她们是铁杆密友,但是大家都认为B的男友Nate对S有意思。

Better lock it down with Nate ,B. Clock’s ticking.

尽快搞定Nate,B,时间紧迫。

Word is that’s, bailed on B’party S was under 90 seconds, and didn’t ever have one limoncello.

据说S在B的派对上待了不到90秒,连杯柠檬酒都没喝。

Has our bad girl really gone good? Or is it all just part of the act?

坏女该真的转型了?还是这不过在游戏?

Why’d she leave? Why’d she retune? Send me all the deeds.

她为什么要走?又为什么回来? 向我爆料。

And just when B and S had build a bridge, it all had to come crashing down.

B和S刚刚建立起来的感情,就这样轰然坍塌了。

But dry your eyes. The kiss on the lips party is around the corner.

但是,睁大眼睛,唇吻派对时间就要到了。

And you knew who loves the party? Gossip girl .

谁喜欢这个排队?绯闻女孩。

Spotted: Serena making heroic exit from B’s party.

注意:S从B的派对上英雄式的离场。

Too bad for her there’s school on Monday .

可糟糕的是,周一又要上学了。

Top story on my home page Serena Van Der Woodsen ,everybody’s favorite “it” girl, has just returned form a mysterious absence.

我的主页头条:S,人见人爱的风云人物,神秘失踪又意外归来。

And then there’s Dan , the outsider. Looks like his childhood crush has returned.

Dan ,一个局外人,貌似他懵懂时期的暗恋对象回来了。

And now that S is back, will the upper east side ever be the same?

既然S回来了,上东区还会一如既往吗?

We’re all just dying to see what happens next.

我们都迫不急待地想看看下文。

I bet you’re wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early.

我打赌你一定在诧异:绯闻少女怎么起那么早。

Truth is ,I never went to bed.

事实是:我从不睡觉。

Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better?

既然醒着的生活那么美好,为什么要浪费宝贵的时间去做梦?

I am not looking is there anything better than a lazy Sunday?

还有什么比一个慵懒的星期天更美好的呢?

Reading the paper in bed ,sipping coff , scrambling an egg or tow.

在床上读读报,呷口咖啡,再来一两个煎蛋。

Yeah,right. We upper east siders don’t do lazy.

不过,像我们这样的东城富豪可不会这样悠闲。

Breakfast is brunch ,and it comes with

饭尐唏 14:36:37

But now that Serena is back, will the upper east side ever be the same?

现在Serena回来了,各位富贵闲人们的生活不会起变化吗?

It takes tow tangle, and girls like these don’t go down without a fight.

一个巴掌拍不响,而对于女该来说,怎么能未战而言败呢?

There’s plenty of upside to being the spawn of the fabulously wealthy. But the downside?

含着金汤匙出生的人好处多多。那坏处呢?

Super successful parents except nothing less from their offspring.

显贵的父母当然不甘子女居于人后。

And when it comes to college, that means the ivies.

说道上大学,当然是常春藤的一流大学。

It’s more than just getting into college. It’s setting a course of the rest of your life.

对他们来说,这部仅仅是念大学,而是为未来的人生而安排的课程。

And for those few who aren’t legacs, the pressures are no less.

而对于那些平常人来说,压力也不见得就少。

Hey, upper east siders. We hear that world war Ш just broke out, and it’s wearing kneesocks.

嘿,上东的富贵闲人们。我们听说第三次世界大战刚刚爆发,对战双方穿长筒袜。

Choose your side or run and hide. We have a feeling this one’s to the death.

选好你的立场,要不就闪到一边。貌似双方至致死方休。

Spotted at IVY week mixer, S. and B. last stand, and only one gets o

《Gossip Girl》第一季MP3音频下载(18集全)

地址:/greenzshine/blog/item/ea23abae92f5bec47cd92a23.html

《Gossip Girl》第二季MP3音频下载(25集全)

地址:/greenzshine/blog/item/05d77a1f272a4efc1bd57634.html