voa常速英语
VOA常速英语生活多美好
The?movie?is?about?a?man?who?liv
es?in?a?small?town?who?never?really?feels?satisfied?in?his?own?community,
这部电影讲的是一个住在小镇上的男人,他在自己的社区里从来没有真正感到满足,
and?he?doesn't?realize?how?important?he?is.
他没有意识到他是多么重要。
George?Bailey?means?selflessness.?George?Bailey?means?caring.
乔治·贝利意味着无私。乔治·贝利意味着关心。
Daddy.
爸爸。
Zuzu,?Zuzu,?my?little?ginger?snap,?how?do?you?feel?
祖祖,祖祖,我的小甜甜,你感觉怎么样?
And?it's?a?beautiful?message?of?hope.
这是一个美好的希望信息。
I?think?it's?a?wonderful?festival.
我认为这是一个美妙的节日。
It?is?great?to?see?our?downtown?so?busy?and?with?so?many?out-of-town?visitors,?and?everyone?is?very?happy?and?glad?to?be?here.
我认为,在这个特殊的时期,这部电影带来的信息比以往任何时候都更加重要。
And?you?feel?that?here?in?town.
你在镇上也能感觉到这一点。
This?year,?I?think?we're?expecting?better?than?20,000?for?the?75th?anniversary?festival.
就我个人而言,我为住在贝德福德福尔斯感到非常自豪。
The?local?population?and?the?pride,?the?sense?of?pride?in?this?has?increased?every?year.
你知道,仍然有一些人怀疑并认为这可能不是真的,但即使是这些人也喜欢这个想法。
I?mean?who?wouldn't?want?to?live?in?Bedford?Falls?
我是说谁不想住在贝德福德福尔斯呢?
I?was?on?the?George?Bailey?Bridge.
我当时在乔治·贝利大桥上。
It?must?have?been?half?10,?11?o'clock?last?night.
我决定做一个经典的斜靠在桥上的动作。
I?leant?over?the?bridge,?looking?into?the?water.
我想,那到底是什么?
I?looked?up,?and?it?was?snowing.
我抬头一看,天在下雪。
Not?much,?but?it?was?snowing.
不是很多,但确实正在下雪。
And?for?a?Welshman?coming?to?Seneca?Falls,?it's?a?wonderful?life.
对于来到塞内卡·福尔斯的威尔士人来说,这是美好的生活。
That?was?the?moment?for?me.
对我来说,那就是那一刻。
I'm?feeling?emotional?just?now?just?thinking?about?it.
我现在想起来就很情绪化。
The?snow?on?the?George?Bailey?Bridge,?you?couldn't?write?it.
乔治·贝利大桥上的雪,你写不出来。
Absolutely?amazing.
绝对令人惊叹。
Sorry.?I'm?tearing?up?now.
抱歉的。我现在都要流泪了。
I?believe?that?everyone?can?identify?with?George,?so?we?have?that?opportunity?to?look?at?ourselves?and?realize?that?we?too?can?make?a?difference.
我相信每个人都能认同乔治,所以我们有机会审视自己,认识到我们也可以做出改变。
Daddy,?teacher?says?every?time?a?bell?rings,?an?angel?gets?his?wings.
爸爸,老师说每一次铃声响起,就有一个天使长了翅膀。
Look,?Daddy,?teacher?says?every?time?a?bell?rings,?an?angel?gets?his?wings.