急球鼠来宝3之Nice Looking Kite的台词,有意者发422866796@qq.com

Alvin: Oh, really? Well, care to make it interesting that I can make this interesting? (哦 真的?嗯 想变得有趣一点?我能不能让它有趣一点?)

Simon: Alvin, what are you up to? Need I remind you Dave is watching us? (艾尔文,你想干什么?用我提醒你戴夫在盯着我们吗?)

Alvin: Simon, the poor guy hasn’t had a moment’s peace since he met us. He’s exhausted. Check this out. In three, two, one. Lights out. Nap time!

Time to turn punishment into funishment. You get it? I took the “pun” in punishment, and turned it into “fun,” it’s great!

(西蒙,这小可怜自从碰见我们还没有过一刻安宁。他累坏了。看这个,三二一,熄灯,午睡时间!时候让惩罚变得有趣点了。你们懂了么?“文字游戏”,很棒吧!)

Uh-huh. Wow! (赞叹~~~)

Alvin: hey kid! Wanna make a trade? That’s a nice-looking kite.

Yeah!

I can see Russia from here!

(嘿,小子!想做个交易吗?那风筝不错。耶!我能从这看到俄罗斯!)

Theodore: Come on, Simon, grab on. (来啊 西蒙 抓住)

Simon:forget it. All I ever do is try to save him and it only gets me in trouble!

(做梦 每次都是让我去救他,然后给我自己惹上麻烦)

Alvin: this won’t end well. (这可不太好)

Eleanor: Simon do something! (西蒙 帮我们)

Siomn: oh, seriously? (哦 不是吧)

Jeannette:Simon help!(西蒙 救命)

Simon:Alvin’s gotten himself in a band. Looks like it’s simon saving him again! (艾尔文又去找乐子 看来西蒙又救了他一次)

Alvin: thanks, bro. (谢啦,老弟)

Simon: no! (不!)

Theodore:Huh? Thank you! (嗯?谢了啊)

Alvin: If you awake, you’ll pull out your hair. (清风吹拂你的头发)

Simon: Dave! Dave! Ow! (戴夫!戴夫!喔!)

六只:Dave! Help us! (戴夫!救救我们!)

Dave: Guys! Guys! (老弟!老弟!)No!No!No,no,no!No! No! (不!不!不 不 不!不!)

六只:Dave! Help us! (戴夫 救救我们)

Dave: oh, yeah! (哦 耶)

Ian: Oh, no, no, no, no, no. you want to go hang gliding,sign up at the Excursion Desk like everyone else.哦 不不不不不 你想玩滑翔翼?先得签名排队 和其他人一样

Dave: Ian, you don’t understand!(伊恩 你不知道)

Ian: Oh, I think I do. Dave Seville is so special that the rules don’t apply to him.(我想我知道 戴夫以为自己那么特殊 可以无视规定)

Dave: Let go!(放手!)

Ian: No, you let go.(不 你放手)

Aaaaaaaaaa

Ian: I need my pelican head!(我忘了我的头套……) help!

Dave: Ian You idiot!(伊恩 你真蠢!)

Ian: Oh, no. No, no.(哦 不 不不!)Great. Way to go, Seville. 太好了 干得不错 塞维尔

Dave: Me?(我?)

Ian: Yeah, you!(是你)

Dave: Hey!(嘿!)

Ian: Save your breath, dave. They’ll come back for me.(省点劲吧 戴夫 他们会发现我丢了)

Alvin: In retrospect, this was a bad idea. (看来 这真是个坏主意)

Simon:We’re losing altitude! (我们在下降)

Theodore: I don’t think I can make it much longer. I’m so hungry. Just one bite. (我觉得我撑不住了 我太恶了 就吃一口)

Simon: No!(不行!)

Theodore: A nibble? 一小口?

Simon: No nibbles. 也不行。

Theodore: May be I can just lick the glaze?(或许我可以添了糖圈)

Simon: The glaze is what’ keeping you alive, Theodore! It’s high fat content is creating a waterproof barrier.(因为有糖圈你才活着 那是油性物质 能形成一层防水层)

Theodore: I’m gonna starve todeath! (我要饿死了)

Eleanor: Actually, there are many other things that will kill you before starvation. Dehydration, sunstroke… (其实 有很都东西能在你饿死之前把你弄死 像脱水 暴晒……)

Jeannette: An island!(一座岛屿)

Brittany: No, an island would probably be helpful. So if you see one, you should definitely say something. (不 有岛屿那是好事 如果你看到一个最好快点说出来) Uh, Jeannette.

Eleanor: Oh!

Alvin: We’re alive! We’re alive!(我们还活着 我们还活着)