冰河世纪3

Wait up guys! 等等我,兄弟们!

Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie! 快生了!快生了!我来了 艾丽

Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother. 哦,你本应该是个好妈妈的

My hooves are burning, baby! They are burning! 我的蹄在飞奔,在飞奔

Are you a kid? Don't answer that. 你还是孩子吗 我可不想听你回答是

Why'd you do that? - I don't know. 你干嘛? 我也不知道

So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you... 是这样的,艾丽觉得你有心事

Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out. 实际上,我在想很快我就应该出发了

Okay, so I'll just tell her that your fine. It was nothing. 好,我现在就去告诉她你很好,你没事

Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-Dates. 好了,我们在骗谁呢,曼里?我在一天天的老去,我可不是去带孩子的

hoof蹄 Date日期 约会 Actually 实际上 Wait等待 move移动 boring无聊的 answer回答 leave离开 surprise惊喜 guy家伙 change改变 way方法 路途 wrong错误的 earth地球 check检查